To maintain the health of your laser, guaranteeing top performance and speed, follow this bi-monthly maintenance checklist.
2) Check your beam alignment.
3) Clean power supplies on rear and/or bottom of laser with compressed air.
4) Blow out cooling fins and fans on air cooled laser tubes with compressed air.
5) Inspect and clean Z axis spindles. Using WD40 clean and lubricate z axis. Wipe off any excess WD40.
6) Clean Plexiglas top with mild soap and water. Do not use alcohol.
7) Clean inside of machine and circuit boards with compressed air.
8) Any time you use compressed air on your machine, check and clean optics for dust and debris.